As a coach, I give busy people the much-needed space to think. I help them reach clarity and focus around what they really want from a career or life, and work with them to plan how they’ll achieve it.
I’ve worked with:
- people who want to get back into the workplace, but lack the confidence to take the first steps
- entrepreneurs wanting to take their businesses to the next level
- people who feel stuck or bored with their current roles – or are feeling unresolved anger over a situation at work
- researchers and writers who want to make progress with their work, but who struggle with procrastination and perfectionism
- senior leaders grappling with large strategic challenges in major organisations
- individuals who want to overcome self-sabotaging habits so they are healthier and happier.
I also deliver a range of professional and personal development workshops, which you can find out more about here.
People I’ve worked with have:
- Taken major career leaps into new positions
- Found deeper fulfilment in jobs they’d previously grown frustrated and bored with
- Developed resilience in facing challenging situations
- Completed major research and work assignments they never thought they’d finish
- Overcome writer’s block and got published
- Learned to have difficult but important conversations with key people in their lives
- Become more self-aware and in tune with what they want, who they are, and who they are not
- Made changes so they are less stressed and burned out, more healthy and energetic
Want to know what you could expect from a coaching session? Click here.
If you are interested in learning more about working with me, then please get in touch with me directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07943 455573.
Or contact me via this form:
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.